This feels absolutely fantastic! When I thought of blogging I knew it would not be just about food. I wanted to primarily share my art with all of you. And in 2 months of starting my blog, I get this honor ~ The Creative Blogger Award! The word ‘creative’ is Such a big compliment for me!
I have Janice to thank for this amazing opportunity and am very humbled. Janice’s blog ‘The Ugly Duckling’s Life’ is a very interesting mix of food, travel, art, music and quotes. Do drop by her space https://theuglyducklingslife.wordpress.com/ and I am sure it will put a smile on your face. 🙂
So here are the rules of the Award:
1) Nominate blogs and notify the nominees
2) Mention the link of the blog/blogger who nominated you
3) Share five random facts about yourself
Five random facts about myself:
1) I love all kinds of vegetables. And I mean ALL. But chicken curry and rice remains my all-time favorite comfort food.
2) I like well-painted nails that are not too long. I dislike super long nails.
3) I love listening to music. Especially when I am driving.
4) My husband is my bestie. 🙂
5) I think I have mild OCD when it comes to Art and home decor. 😉 I love combining the two.
My nominees are:
Congratulations to all of you!
And Janice, thank you for this, once again.