This needs no introduction. Broccoli is one of my top five vegetables. And what’s better than flavorful, roasted, super healthy vegetables? Well, nothing.
This is a gluten-free, fully vegan, nut-free recipe that’s flavored with a dash of basil and sprinkle of sea salt, and black pepper. This recipe makes the broccoli crispy on the edges, too. It makes for a delicious side (for Thanksgiving, tomorrow, maybe?) So easy. And so YUM.
Ingredients you will need:
4 cups broccoli florets
3 tbsp olive oil
sea salt to taste
1 tsp dried basil
1-2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
Method for cooking:
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- In a bowl, take the broccoli florets. Add the olive oil and mix well.
- Add the sea salt, basil, and freshly ground pepper and mix some more.
- Spread this out on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Drizzle some more olive oil on top, all over, if you wish!
- Bake for 30 mins and your crispy, roasted broccoli is ready!
For all my readers, Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you have all the family time you need with lots of good food and laughter…